All orders are processed within 3 - 5 business days. Due to high temperatures, in the summer months, we ship all orders Mon - Wed. If you place an order on a Thursday, that order will not be shipped out until Monday. We do this to ensure packages are not sitting idle over the weekend at the postal carriers distribution site.
Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail at a flat rate of $9.90. We offer local pick-ups for customers within the Chandler, AZ area. Please do not select local pick up at check out if you are not in the area. Free shipping for over $75.
CANDLE CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
BEFORE LIGHTING -
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
WHILE BURNING -
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains (1/2 inch if in a container).
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight. If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all the candles.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
WHEN EXTINGUISHING -
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
- Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
- Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.
Because of the nature of the items, all sales are final. However, we will always strive to ensure the satisfaction of our customers
If you should need to report a broken item or incorrect order, we will happily replace the item as quickly as possible. Photographic proof of damage or incorrect items must be submitted to WickIt Love Candle Co. at email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your package.
WICKIT LOVE CANDLE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES. If you suspect your package has been lost, stolen, or delivered to the wrong address you will need to contact your local post office as we do not have any control over the postal service.
**Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. All questions and requests can be sent through our ‘Contact Us’ page. Thank You!
We do offer wholesale pricing. If you're interested in wholesale, fill out this form!
REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
All of our glass candle containers are 100% reusable and are so easy to clean! Place your used jars on a lined cookie sheet, set your oven to warm for about 15 minutes, pour out any remaining wax, peel off labels and wick tab, wash with soap and water, wipe out with alcohol, and let dry. Be sure to use a potholder or towel, the glass gets hot! It couldn’t be easier! They make great herb gardens, toothbrush holders, office accessories, and so much more!! You can also return your clean container for a 10% discount.
BTW...we practice what we preach! Nothing goes to waste when we make candles. We take all the leftover wax, paper towels from candle making, & wick trimmings and recycle them to make our beautiful fire starters. Making these means we skip tossing them into the trash!
We take great pride in producing the highest quality all natural plant based product available. Slight variations from candle to candle are considered a part of the unique handcrafted process and are to be expected. These variations do not affect the integrity of our goods and will not be considered defects or damages.
We value customer service and want our customers to be satisfied with all of their purchases. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.